WHAT'S NEW AT PA KIDS MARKET
Consignment Mommies Names PA Kids Market 2014 Regional Best Consignment Sale
Harrisburg area consignment shoppers and sellers pick their favorite sale
Harrisburg PA -Area kid's consignment sale shoppers and consignors have weighed in and PA Kids Market has been named Consignment Mommies' 2014 Best Consignment Sale in the Harrisburg area. The leading children's consignment resource, ConsignmentMommies heard from swap savvy moms throughout the Greater Harrisburg area who nominated and voted for their favorite children's consignment sale.
"The kids' consignment sale industry is growing as fast as our kids these days and budget-minded moms want to know where to consign and shop in the Harrisburg area," said Chrissy Freeman, Consignment Mommies founder. "The PA Kids Market is the best of the area sales and we're excited to recognize this spectacular resale event."
PA Kids Market is in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania featuring sellers with more than 35,000 children's items. It is held bi-annually in April and September at Linglestown Life United Methodist Church, 1430 N. Mountain Road, Harrisburg, PA 17112. For information about the Spring 2015 consignment sale, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pakidsmarket.com.
"What an honor to be named the Best sale in the Harrisburg Area market." said Linda Sansom, PA Kids Market sale owner. "We have worked hard over the past four years to grow PA Kids Market. We have the BEST Consignors, Volunteer Workers and shoppers in the world. We would like to thank everyone that voted for us for recognizing our sale as the BEST in the area."
Consignment Mommies accepted nominations for its Regional Best Consignment Sales Contest throughout the nation in October 2014. In November, Consignment Mommies released the contest ballots and asked the public to vote for their favorite consignment sales. Those consignment sales that received the most votes in their respective markets were selected as ConsignmentMommies' 2014 Regional Best Consignment Sales.
The 2015 PA Kids Market sales will be undergoing changes to try to improve our sale and some because of the requirements of Pennsylvania's Bedding and Upholstery Law.
1. We will no longer accept/be selling any multi-layer bedding which includes comforter sets, crib bumpers, etc. We will except receiving blankets or single layer blankets.
2. We will no longer accept/be selling stuffed animals of any kind
3. We will no longer accept/be selling any food items or lotions/shampoos, etc. that aren't in clear bottles.
4. We will no longer accept boppies or pillows. We will accept covers for them but not the boppy or pillow itself.
5. The consignor fee will be increased to $12 per consignor and will still be deducted from your sale check. This increase is due to an increase in overall sale administration costs especially costs associated with complying with the PA Bedding and Upholstrey Law.
6. Pre-Sale shopping classifications and times have been expanded.
7. Consignors will no longer be required to bring a self addressed, stamped envelope to check in. However, they will still be required to bring a signed consignor agreement and a brown bag with their consignor number on it.
8. Merchandise tags will only be accepted if printed on white card stock paper and attached with safety pins or tape. Plastic tag guns can NOT be used to affix tags to garments.
9. Consignor Inventory System will be shutting down the Friday night before sale week instead of Sunday night. For the Spring/Summer 2015 sale inventory entry will close on Friday night, April 17 at 11:59PM. There are a lot of reports and planning of the floor layout that we need to do after inventory input closes and waiting until Sunday night to close it no longer gives us the time to get all of the "Pre-Sale" work completed by Tuesday evening when we start setting the floor for the sale.
Consignor Tips of the Trade
The PA Kids Market Consignor Tips of the Trade was updated on March 1, 2015 with some additional information. The document addresses how to become a consignor and what to do after you are registered as a consignor. Our website has alot of information regarding our sale but not a detailed how to guide with what do we do next information. The PA Kids Market Consignor's Tips of the Trade was developed to address the questions that we have received over the past few years. It is written in a question and answer format and available at the link below. We hope that it helps you navigate all of the possiblities and responsibilities of a PA Kids Market Consignor. Click here to open document
If you want to contact us via email the address is: